Here are the pics you sent to us in your FAVORITE college gear!
From jeans to dresses...to boots and braids...here is your go-to fashion guide for WMZQ FALL FEST!
Keith Urban concert!
Photo credit: Shutterstock
Breaking up isn't a great feeling...especially when they use a lame excuse. Aly rememebers being broken up with in college on the day of their anniversary...She was dressed and ready to go to dinne and celebrate when it happened...
"I am not excited about dinner so I think that means I am not excited about this relationship." yup! Lame....and looking back, pretty hilarious.
Here are the six worst clichés people use to dump someone, according to the website FemaleFirst. Check 'em out, and relive some horrible memories . . .
1. I don't deserve you . . . you're too good for me.
2. I need space.
3. You should be with someone who can treat you the way you deserve.
4. I think we'd be better as friends.
5. I'm not ready for something like this right now.
6. And of course: It's not you . . . it's me.
What LAME breakup line did you hear?...or say?!