Here are the pics you sent to us in your FAVORITE college gear!
From jeans to dresses...to boots and braids...here is your go-to fashion guide for WMZQ FALL FEST!
Keith Urban concert!
1. Only eat when sitting down. Sitting down encourages us to be present and eat with more focus–things that can prevent us from overeating.
2. Use small dinner plates. Using a smaller plate, research has shown, leads to taking smaller portions. If you’re trying to avoid overeating, this is a simple trick.
3. Park in the back row at the grocery store. Walking more is an easy way to get more exercise into your busy day.
4. Take the stairs at work. Give your legs and lungs a little workout mid-day. It’s better than standing in a crowded elevator!
5. Sign up for a 5K. Not a runner? There are no rules against walking! The very act of signing up for a race will make you more accountable to follow through.
6. Give your spouse a compliment a day. Make a positive change in your relationship by offering at least one nice, thoughtful exchange a day.
7. Start a journal. Jotting down your thoughts, emotions, goals and hopes can be very healing to your soul.
8. Find more positive friends. You’ll notice a big difference in your energy when you’re with them.
9. Sign up for a class. It doesn’t matter what it is–yoga, Zumba, dance, photography, creative writing–anything that you are interested in and want to learn more about is great. In order to keep our minds healthy, it’s important to continue learning new things.
10. Read more. Commit to reading one book a month and feel the difference it makes in your mental and brain health.
What past resolutions have YOU successfully upheld?
Photo – Flickr (SimonPix)