photo courtesy shutterstock
If you win big Saturday night and hit the $475 million estimated jackpot, there are more than a few material things to spend your dollars on:
- Ever wanted your own island? A 12.60-acre island in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Caribbean has a sale price of only $10 million, and 75-acre island in the Philippines sells for a mere $3.4 million.
- You can purchase a 737 MAX 9 Jet for $107.3 million to haul you and your family to your new island.
- If you’d rather go by boat, you can buy the 15th most expensive yacht listed at $150 million.
- You could score a top nanny for your child for just under $200,000 per year.
- You can staff a household manager for $800,000 per year.
- A full-time private chef can cost you about $150,000 per year.
- You could hire New York’s most expensive personal trainer, David Kirsh, for $500 per session.
- You can eat the world's most expensive dessert, The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate, for $25,000 or a tasty FleurBurger 5000 for $5,000.
- If you’re more of a bagel fan, try the most expensive bagel at the Westin Hotel New York for $1,000.
- You could buy the world's most expensive helicopter, the AugustaWestland AW101 VVIP, for $21 million.
- And if you find yourself feeling a bit tired after spending all of your money, you can treat yourself to the most expensive Starbucks drink, a Quadriginoctuple Frap, for $47.50.
- Or, if an island doesn't fit your fancy, were you a big fan of space and aliens as a child? You could take a trip to the moon for a cool $100 million.