If you’re hitting the road this weekend and looking for adventure, consider taking a trip to one of these amazing museums dedicated to food:
- The Jell-O Gallery (LeRoy, New York) – A highlight is the horse-and-buggy tour of the Jell-O Brick Road.
- The Museum of Burnt Food (Arlington, Massachusetts) – The name says it all. This place displays severely burnt, carbonized, and preserved foods that were left on the stove so long they look like fossils.
- The Corn Palace (Mitchell, South Dakota) – It’s a huge structure made completely of corn husks.
- The Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia (Burlingame, California) – This place has pretty much every single Pez dispenser ever made.
- The Spam Museum (Austin, Minnesota) – You can sample dozens of flavors, watch Spam movies, and watch a canned-ham puppet show. (Thrillist.com)